Nestled in between Round Pond and Lake Ontario, this gorgeous…
$200 per night
This amazing retreat is nestled in Beattie Beach & boasts 50 feet of beach & waterfront, so go ahead, build your sandcastle, grab your favorite inflatable flamingo & take a dip in the lake. Explore the Port & local restaurants & businesses, including Abbott’s ice cream, or stay exactly where you are. Enjoy the expansive deck to dine al fresco, or to take a siesta. Greet the day, see the sun dance on the water, watch it set & then count your lucky stars. Your memories are waiting for you.
PineappleRoc is proud to present the following upscale features to you:
• Enjoy a 1900 sqft beach home (3 BDRMS & 2 BTH) plus an 850 sqft cottage (2 BDRMS & 1 BTH)
• Large windows, hardwood floors.
• Four 40” flat screen internet/Roku TV’s, welcoming furniture.
• Meticulously maintained appliances (double gas range, gas range, 2 refrigerators, 2 microwaves, 2 toasters, 2 coffeepots, 2 hotdog machines, 2 washers & dryers).
• 2 kitchens offering plenty of cabinets filled with dishware, flatware, cookware, and ample counter space.
• Fridges filled with fresh eggs, bread, fruit, water, and a few other flavorful treats.
• Three full (2-first floor & 1-second floor) clean and bright bathrooms offering fresh linens, hairdryer, shampoo & a few extra amenities just in case you forgot something at home.
• 5 bedrooms offering hardwood floors, seating & storage & luxurious Turkish robes for use during your stay (New robes are available for purchase).
• Hallway shelving is filled with books, games, and puzzles. You’re on vacation after all.
• Fun-filled beach baskets with towels, sunglasses, sunscreen & bug spray.
• Outstanding outdoor games: Bocci, cornhole and more.
Dog-friendly, restrictions apply and additional fee. Please contact the host.
WHEN RENTING THE BEACH HOME & COTTAGE COMBINED WE ARE ABLE TO OFFER EVENT/CATERING SERVICES TO YOU AND YOUR GUESTS. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman